Sunday, November 15, 2009

Whiskey Chicken

Eric, my brother, was in town this weekend and treated everyone to dinner at Claim Jumper. It was a nice treat especially since we could order everything our hearts desired. Going to restaurants is stressful for me since I'm a fairly picky eater and I usually can't decide what to eat. When the waiter came around I quickly decided on Whiskey Chicken. It looked delicious and I love BBQ sauce. The plate came and instead of BBQ sauce I had apples marinated in whiskey as my sauce. Apparently Whiskey Chicken doesn't mean Whiskey River BBQ sauce Chicken. Next time I go out to eat I think I'll read the entire description and not just assume that it will be what I want.

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

And by the end of the night you were singing Willie Nelson's "Whiskey River" like a drunken sailor? :-)

Cecilie said...

I should have been. Instead I was just hungry and indigestion. I now have to live with the regret of picking a bad plate on a free meal... That might be the worse part of it all.