Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fish Tremble When They Hear My Name!

Last Saturday Scott and I went fishing with a friend of his from school. We went off a really long pier in Pacifica and it was super fun. It was incredibly foggy driving over but once we dropped to ocean level the fog lifted and it was beautiful. We had so much fun but only caught things that had to go back. I guess the crab season doesn't really begin until this week so we had to throw back the crabs we caught. It was still so awesome though.
The pier we went fishing off.


A crab that Scott had to throw back, minus a leg. Scott wasn't holding it far enough back so the crab tried to pinch his fingers. When Scott dropped the crab a leg fell off. Woops!
(Good luck Sebastian! I hope you find Ariel.)


This is my idea of fishing. Sleeping works out best for the group anyway,
it's about the only way I sit still and stay quiet!

(PS Anyone know how to make the photo rotate so I don't have to put sideways ones up again?)

1 comment:

Scotty B said...

all i know is that i miss you, miss finding your sleeping in random places, and i think we should play sometime....