Thursday, October 15, 2009

One Fine Day


I went to the grand opening of a shoe store tonight and saw Michelle Pfeiffer there. It was basically life changing. She came out of a back room, walked by me and never looked back. I think I'm one step closer to the American Dream of fame and fortune. My friend works in the shoe store and said that Michelle is a 'regular'. I'm thinking that I'll shop there more often. Now, it's time to watch her and George Clooney in One Fine Day; I can reminisce of when I almost talked to her in a shoe store...

P.S. Hannah, next time you see her can you tell her how fabulous she was in Stardust? I love that movie even more.

2 comments:

Jake Spurlock said...

Cecilie, Stardust was the worst movie I have ever seen. That is all.

melissa said...

Can I get your autograph?