Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Can I live in the closet?

So the lovely Jess and I went to Stanford yesterday to visit the even lovelier Lauren, Jenn, Victoria, and Rebekah. They invited us to eat dinner at their house but we had to go last night though since their chef doesn't work Tuesdays. (Yes, you read that right, they're in college and have a chef.) So they live in a house with about 40 other girls and it looks so cool. Dinner was tasty and we ate in a dining hall that made me feel like I should sing for my food or something. I wished I had a camp counselor and cheer to go along with the lasagna. Afterward we got the grand tour. There are 3 levels, a computer room, piano, chef, fully stocked fridge, M&Ms (my personal favorite), and basically anything else you can imagine. Oh yeah, they don't even have to pay for laundry! Their rooms are enormous too! The top picture was taken in one of the many closets. Seriously? Where did I go wrong in choosing to go to another university? I seriously missed out on the sorority lifestyle. Maybe I should go back for a masters...

2 comments:

Victoria Bejarano Muirhead said...

yay!

Unknown said...

i think our closet would be a lot more exciting if you lived there, cecilie :) i'm so glad you and jess came to visit us!