Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Foggy Day in the City


This weekend was the Blue Angels airshow in San Francisco so Scott and I went out on the Golden Gate Bridge to feel the vibrations as they flew over. We got there about 30 minutes early, saw them fly by twice, waited another 30 minutes, and then left. Apparently it was too foggy for the big show. I'm surprised that the show was cancelled because of fog; it's always foggy in SF. Whatever. We met up with Scott's old traveling buddy Mike and went to dinner and ice cream. It was really fun. I love living near the City where I can go in for an afternoon, have a good time, and then drive back to my quiet neighborhood.

3 comments:

Liz said...

cute picture! I'm so sorry it didn't work out as planned! Still sounds like a good time though!

Grammie Star Wars said...

Dear Sister Cecile,
You look so happy and warm!!!
I heard it was a great show.
love,
Sister Petersen ;.)

melissa said...

Cute photo! Looks like Scott got a haircut. Maybe he can talk Jake into getting one...