Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Birthday!


Happy Birthday to ourselves! Scott turned 26 on March 8th and I turned 26 on March 9th. Isn't that cute?! Actually, it works to my disadvantage. Last year we were newly dating (still in the awkward stage) and Scott waited to get me anything until he could evaluate my gift. He didn't want to go too big or too small so he waited. As usual, I couldn't get it all together on his birthday so I gave him stuff on mine. Fast forward to this year: same thing. I couldn't get it together on his birthday so he got it on mine. I think next year we'll SCHEDULE to celebrate his birthday on the 9th and mine on the 10th. (Or I could always just convince myself that his birthday is on the 7th...) At least my parent's could get it together and make us a delicious red velvet cake. Yum!

No comments: