Monday, March 23, 2009

Lovers Quarrel?

(So I realize that Valentine's Day was over a month away but my computer is dead so blogging is inconvenient.  However, today I will make it up to all my fans.)  So for Valentine's Day I went into the City (San Francisco) and attended a big pillow fight.  Those specks you see in the sky are feathers, not snow.  It was actually really fun and made me think back to the good old days of being a kid.  I'm thinking that was the purpose of the whole event because I think most people there were around 25 and some even wore their pajamas!  Oh the trails of growing up...  After we had sufficient headaches we went to Ghirardelli Square for some delicious ice cream.   Maybe growing up isn't so bad after all.  













2 comments:

AmyCurtis said...

What fun! I know that they had city-wide pillow fights in New York too. However, as a missionary, I never went (I guess it probably fits under the whole "quiet and dignified" clause). What a kick, Cec!

Laura Bain said...

First off this is Torey. Dude you need to post a better picture of you and Scotty ASAP. Call me!