Monday, February 15, 2010

Really?!?!?!?!?

This morning I was in too much of a rush to write about yesterday but now I'm back to tell you all how it happened. Scott made Valentine's Day perfect. He brought me beautiful flowers when he and my roommate's boyfriend came over to make us a breakfast of German pancakes, strawberry sauce, and bacon. I'm sure it was delicious. (Sadly I've been feeling sick lately and after my first bit I was worried I might throw up so I just laid on the couch and watch the rest of breakfast.) After skipping most of church, a nap, and cold shower I was feeling much better. We went to a beach just west of us where we've been a few times. There we dined on some chocolate covered strawberries he made and also some chocolate almonds. He knows me so well! He gave me a big black box to open and inside was more chocolate and another smaller box. When I opened the smaller box there was the beautiful ring and he asked me if I wanted to be his wife. After I said yes he told me how much he loves me, etc. For the rest of the sunset I would randomly say "Really?" just to make sure it wasn't a joke. I can't believe it! He makes my life complete. We've planned next to nothing so far but perhaps we'll seal the deal in the end of June in Utah. Really?!?!?!

3 comments:

Jana said...

It's about freaking time! I'm so happy for you Cecil! Congratulations! Your ring is beautiful.

Lindsay Johnson said...

Congrats Cecilie!!!! I'm so excited for you. Wowsers. You deserve the best!

Grammie Star Wars said...

Congratulations!!!
love,
Sister Petersen
Fremont ;.)